MANIFOLD GRACE FOR MANIFOLD EXPLOITS.
MANIFOLD simply means numerous, legion and abundant.
Many have made a great list of what they want God to do this year for them, but forgot to indicate even one item of what they intend to do for GOD.
Christianity is about working and walking with God to achieve His purpose. An errand to run, a man to serve, a family to bless, sacrifices to make, afflictions to bear and souls to win.
As long as your ambition is only about yourself, your access to the grace of God will be limited. When there is co-operation between you and God to fulfil covenant, He will equip you with every wherewithal to carry out your assignment. This is what is called grace. Ephesians 4:7 But unto everyone of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
What is grace? It is effortless ability. Enablement by supernatural ability. It is when GOD deploy his awesome power to enhance your ability.
The life ahead is full of opportunities, you’ll need grace to harvest them. There are many challenges ahead, and by His grace, you shall overcome.
To be able to partake in what God has apportioned to His children, you need grace. Grace will qualify you to belong. Acts 20:32 I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
- To do EXPLOITS in life, you’ll need grace. You can not catch a glimpse into the supernatural with your own ability, but with the grace of God, you will begin to operate in the supernatural. Acts 6:8 And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people. Through you, by the grace of God, the blind will see, the lame will walk, and souls shall be saved. Acts 14:3 Long time therefore abode they, speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of His grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands.
- You need grace to be fruitful and enjoy consistent increase. Without seed, there can be no increase. Sowing seed is not the easiest thing to do, because it involves denying yourself some comfort. The noise of your flesh will drown the voice of your spirit if you do not have the grace to lay down your substance. Paul told the church in Corinth how another church embraced the giving grace. In 2 Corinthians 8:4-7, he said, “Praying us with much entreaty that we would receive the gift and take upon us the fellowship of ministering to the saints. Paul therefore enjoined them to ask for the spiritual ability to do likewise (Therefore, as you abound in everything, in faith and knowledge and in diligence, and in your love to us, see that you abound in this grace also).
- Grace will establish you and restore you. Your feet shall be welcomed by diverse audience by his grace. Your presence shall be desired by his grace. Where they have despised you and rejected your person, grace shall make your life attractive. 1 Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who has called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, will make you perfect, establish you, strengthen you and settle you.
- All help shall be available to you. The God who is sufficient, will help you. Psalm 121:2 My help cometh from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
- Grace is displaced in glory. Esther found grace at the palace and she was decorated in majestic glory. Esther 2:9 And the maiden pleased him and she obtained favour from him and he preferred her. Esther obtained favour in the sight of all them that looked upon her (Esther 2:15) Exodus 33:16 How will people know that we have found grace in your sight?
So there are categories of grace. There is the grace, mentioned simply as grace, and the bible also mentioned ALL GRACE. God of all grace.
James 4:6 But He gives more grace. Which means, a mini dimension of grace may not be enough.
Grace to pray but not to read the word.
Grace to serve but not to pray
Grace to sing and worship, but not to pray.
Grace to sing and pray, but not grace to give.
2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound towards you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.
John 1:14 And the word was among us, full of grace.
The increase of grace is in the word and gospel of Jesus. John 1:16 Says, of His fullness have all we received and grace for grace.
Psalm 84:11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield, the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of GOD and of our Lord Jesus Christ.
How to preserve grace:
- Always recognise that it was given: Romans 12:3 Not to think of yourself more highly than you ought to think, but to think soberly.
- Be conscious that you are a servant of grace and it is given for a purpose. It is your responsibility to expend the given grace for the benefit of the giver of grace. 1 Peter 4:10 Be good stewards of the MANIFOLD grace of God.