OPERATING IN ETERNAL LOVE
The aspiration of every believer is to be like Jesus. To mirror Christ in all ways. It is the realm of the miraculous. It is the realm of power. It is the realm of love.
- Do not be too eager to go to heaven yet.
God loves you so much that He will not come now. You must make the mark. Jesus will not come until you are operating in the realm of love.
For God so love the world.
- The pandemic is the beginning of a new spiritual shift. The discerning will get inside the boat now.
- Certainly, the darkness in the world is bound to go darker.
- Spiritual thresholds are going to open up to larger volumes.
- Many are being invited to join God’s expeditionary forces.
- God is about to move in two distinct dimensions within the church.
- There is going to be wider scope of wealth creation for children of God. Deuteronomy 28:12The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
- God is going to use His power to meet the needs of men. Things that money cannot buy.
Healing, peace of mind and swift answers to prayers.
- Revelation of the love of God. 1 Peter 4:7-11 CEB The end of everything has come. Therefore, be self-controlled and clearheaded so you can pray. Above all, show sincere love to each other, because love brings about the forgiveness of many sins. Open your homes to each other without complaining. And serve each other according to the gift each person has received, as good managers of God’s diverse gifts. Whoever speaks should do so as those who speak God’s word. Whoever serves should do so from the strength that God furnishes. Do this so that in everything God may be honored through Jesus Christ. To him be honor and power forever and always. Amen.
- The love of God is the key to this next realm. Love of God is the key to the miraculous.
- When you have revelation into the love of God, you’ll be able to appreciate the enormity of the concept.
- Only the love of God is failure proof. Every other thing around you may fail. Look around you!
1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Jesus operated in the realm of the supernatural while He was here. He expect you to reach the same threshold. The love of God is a main package of salvation. Jesus expressly requested that the love of God be made available to us.
John 17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
The love of God is a path that is reserved for the believer. It is your legitimate lane. If you fail to follow this part, Satan will have access to afflict you. Exodus 23:25-27 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.
1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
Without a revelation of the love of God, it will be impossible for you to have fellowship with Him.
Love is not a feeling.
Love is tangible
God is love. 1 John 4:15-17 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
Reaction of Jesus to the killing of John the Baptist was a classic demonstration of the spirit of love. He retaliated to the callous murder of His cousin by showing the Jews compassion.
Matthew 14:12-14 And his disciples came, and took up the body, and buried it, and went and told Jesus. When Jesus heard of it, he departed thence by ship into a desert place apart: and when the people had heard thereof, they followed him on foot out of the cities. And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.
Herod wasn’t Jesus’s enemy, Satan was.
You must walk in love. Unregenerated man cannot walk in love of God. Mark 2:22 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.
Romans 8:36-39 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Even when evil is determined against you, God will make a way for you to escape. John 8:59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
There will always be a way of escape for you. Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. You will always find a way.
Keep yourself in love with God. Do everything possible to retain the love of God. Every effort of the enemy is driven to separate you from the love of God. Jude 1:19-21 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
Keeping yourself in the love of God requires discipline and effort. Ephesians 4:25-27 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil.
Remember that God is a jealous lover. 2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.
To keep the love of God you cannot afford to dabble into bitterness and vengeful acts. Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
WALKING IN THE LOVE OF GOD
There is no fear in the love of God. Fear carries a spiritual force of its own which is from the devil. Fear is designed to make the spiritual to work in reverse. Fear is the weapon of the devil and love is natural to God. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Be assured of the love of God. Rely on His love. Fear makes you to contemplate the negative. Fear makes you to entertain anxiety. Matthew 6:28-31 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
In honour, you let the object of your honour know that they matter. You let others know that the God you love matters to you.
- Those who love the Lord honour Him. As a bride honour the groom. Proverbs 3:9-10 Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
Proverbs 14:31 He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker: but he that honoureth him hath mercy on the poor.
Honour confirms your love for God. Eli and God. 1 Samuel 2:30 Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the Lord saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
- You give glory to Him because of your love for God. 1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
- You wax lyrical about your God. Singing praises. Psalm 107:31-33 Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders.
- Give your very best to God when it matters. Ecclesiastes 12:1-2 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them; While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain
- You make genuine commitment to your God 2 Corinthians 12:15 And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.
Psalm 69:7-9 Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face. I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother’s children. For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.