THIS IS YOUR MOMENT
Psalm 48:1-3 Great is the Lord , and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. God is known in her palaces for a refuge.
Your moment has come for divine intervention. God is beautiful for your situation. God is not inadequate neither can He fail. He will be on time for you.
No one will ask where is your God after this season. Your God moment shall be established. You will not only survive this season. You will emerge after this, a better person, stronger, bolder, favoured, blessed, assured.
When questions are being asked about your faith, it could be tenuous. If circumstances becomes so challenging to the point of numbing your spiritual fire.
But God is not unkind to abandon you. He is too responsible to frustrate your faith.
When men are desperate, some may slip into ungodliness, they may be frustrated to commit error.
Psalms 9:18 For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
- Looking for husband or wife.
- Looking for the fruit of the womb.
- Looking for healing. 2 Chronicles 16:12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the Lord , but to the physicians.
- Looking for help. Isaiah 31:1 Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the Lord !
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Jacob was in a lonely place for a while until God changed things for him. Genesis 31:5-9 And said unto them, I see your father’s countenance, that it is not toward me as before; but the God of my father hath been with me. And ye know that with all my power I have served your father. And your father hath deceived me, and changed my wages ten times; but God suffered him not to hurt me. If he said thus, The speckled shall be thy wages; then all the cattle bare speckled: and if he said thus, The ringstraked shall be thy hire; then bare all the cattle ringstraked. Thus God hath taken away the cattle of your father, and given them to me.
- Looking for breakthroughs or fame. 2 Kings 3:26-27 And when the king of Moab saw that the battle was too sore for him, he took with him seven hundred men that drew swords, to break through even unto the king of Edom: but they could not. Then he took his eldest son that should have reigned in his stead, and offered him for a burnt offering upon the wall. And there was great indignation against Israel: and they departed from him, and returned to their own land.
- Looking for money. Samson and Delilah. Judas Iscariot and Jesus
- Desperate to hear from God. 1 Samuel 28:4-6 And the Philistines gathered themselves together, and came and pitched in Shunem: and Saul gathered all Israel together, and they pitched in Gilboa. And when Saul saw the host of the Philistines, he was afraid, and his heart greatly trembled. And when Saul enquired of the Lord , the Lord answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets.
Psalms 125:3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
Psalm 90:14-17 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil. Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children. And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
Psalm 102:13 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
We live in a peculiar season, the like that many of us have never envisaged. Where the abnormal is suddenly replacing the normal. Presidents, Kings and cities are on their knees. In this season, there are moments of unique opportunities. Glimpses of moments to be taken advantage of.
Debates are raging about the possibilities of end time scenarios. Jesus is coming soon. He has delayed His coming because of you. If He had come before now, you know that you would not have qualified to go with Him. Perhaps He has delayed His coming because of you. You must make the boat. Your Christianity has been an illusion up till now. Today, you have your moment. Moment of genuine reconciliation with Christ. Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. God is beautiful for your salvation