GOD IS WITH US ON THIS JOURNEY
There is an assurance that is reassuring . When you know with certainty that you carry the presence of God. Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
Everything physical has its root in the spiritual. For the uninformed and the natural man, it is not given for them to know. Ecclesiastes 11:5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.
1. The presence of God is with you in His Spirit. It is an intangible power of God that manifest into miracle sign and wonders.
2. The presence of God in you make you to become a wonder. Psalm 71:7 I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.
3. The presence of God in you make you to become fear unto fear. Genesis 35:5 And they journeyed: and the terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them, and they did not pursue after the sons of Jacob.
4. His presence will preserve your health. Deuteronomy 29:5 And I have led you forty years in the wilderness: your clothes are not waxen old upon you, and thy shoe is not waxen old upon thy foot.
5. You are not afraid nor can be panicked. Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
With Joseph. Genesis 39:2-3 And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand. Acts 7:9 And God was with Joseph.
With Joshua. Joshua 6:27 So the Lord was with Joshua; and his fame was noised throughout all the country.
Ezra 5:5 But the eye of their God was upon the elders of the Jews, that they could not cause them to cease, till the matter came to Darius: and then they returned answer by letter concerning this matter.
2 Chronicles 1:1 And Solomon the son of David was strengthened in his kingdom, and the Lord his God was with him, and magnified him exceedingly.
With Hezekiah. 2 Kings 18:5-7 He trusted in the Lord God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor any that were before him. For he clave to the Lord , and departed not from following him, but kept his commandments, which the Lord commanded Moses. And the Lord was with him; and he prospered whither soever he went forth: and he rebelled against the king of Assyria, and served him not.
How did he attract the presence of God.
- He calve to the Lord
- He departed not from following Him
- He kept His commandments
Retaining the presence of God:
Saul obtaining the presence of God. 1 Samuel 10:6-7 And the Spirit of the Lord will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man. And let it be, when these signs are come unto thee, that thou do as occasion serve thee; for God is with thee.
1 Samuel 16:14-15 But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord troubled him. And Saul’s servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.
Children of Israel at Ai. Joshua 7:1-5 But the children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing: for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed thing: and the anger of the Lord was kindled against the children of Israel. And Joshua sent men from Jericho to Ai, which is beside Beth–aven, on the east side of Beth–el, and spake unto them, saying, Go up and view the country. And the men went up and viewed Ai. And they returned to Joshua, and said unto him, Let not all the people go up; but let about two or three thousand men go up and smite Ai; and make not all the people to labour thither; for they are but few. So there went up thither of the people about three thousand men: and they fled before the men of Ai. And the men of Ai smote of them about thirty and six men: for they chased them from before the gate even unto Shebarim, and smote them in the going down: wherefore the hearts of the people melted, and became as water.
What God requires to continually reside in you.
- Love the Lord with all your heart
- Develop and maintain a lifestyle of praise.
- Your conversations. Are your words spiritually inspiring?Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
- Your Character: Do you love the Lord? 1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
- Are you humbled with the privileges of carrying the presence of God? God resist the proud. Philippians 2:2–8 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
- Your passion. What gets you excited? Spiritual things or carnal
- Your contribution. The move of God is for catching souls and establishing them. What role are you playing? What are you contributing? Strife or unity? Resources or liability?
- Everybody praise the Lord
Everybody yin Baba loke
- Children of God will you shout Hallelujah
Shout Hallelujah to the Lord 10 times