CAST NOT YOUR PEARLS
Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
A pearl is an ornament of great value. It is also a person of great worth.
A pearl, so valuable, typifies the great investment God has made on every believer.
If you possess pearl of inestimable value, it also means you are a person of worth.
The first disservice you can do to God is to consider that you are worth less. The devil will make the suggestion regularly but you must resist it.
Zechariah 2:8 Whoever touches you touches the apple of my eyes.
Luke 12:7 The very hairs on your head are numbered.
Isaiah 49:16 I have engraved your names on the palms of my hand, your walls are continually before me.
You are beautifully and wonderfully made. Your self worth is a pearl. Anyone who makes your acquaintance is blessed. The day you gave your life to Christ, there was celebration in heaven. Luke 15:10
Self appreciation leads to self control. You may be Solomon in wisdom, Abraham in faith, David in praise, Joshua in battle, Paul in prose, but if you are not Joseph in self discipline, the swine will take your pearl.
- Integrity is a pearl. Once your honour is tainted and your conduct doubtful, you are casting your pearl to swine. Psalm 78:72 So he fed them according to the integrity of his heart.
- Time is a pearl 1Timoothy 6:17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
Chronograph or Cosmos. 43,200 minutes in a month of 30 days. The same for everyone. What do you do with yours. Productive or wasteful. Invested or divested. How you spent your previous times is the formation of the YOU today. 33 years of Jesus was fully packed. Luke2:49 How is it that you sought me? I must be about my father’s business.
John 9:4 I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day, the night cometh when no man can work.
- The word of God is a pearl. Rhema. Jeremiah 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts.
- Divine instruction is a pearl. When you do it, your heavens will rejoice. Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
- Opportunities are pearls.
They are to be nurtured to deliver fully. The lifetime of every opportunity is inside the opportunity. Ecclesiastics 9:11 Time and chance. You will be given your chance. Do not cast it to the swine. Your own opportunity will emerge. Take it.
It may not come wrapped like something good. It may come as a problem.
Daniel 2:10-23The king answered and said, I know of certainty that ye would gain the time, because ye see the thing is gone from me. But if ye will not make known unto me the dream, there is but one decree for you: for ye have prepared lying and corrupt words to speak before me, till the time be changed: therefore tell me the dream, and I shall know that ye can shew me the interpretation thereof. The Chaldeans answered before the king, and said, There is not a man upon the earth that can shew the king’s matter: therefore there is no king, Lord, nor ruler, that asked such things at any magician, or astrologer, or Chaldean. And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is none other that can shew it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh. For this cause the king was angry and very furious, and commanded to destroy all the wise men of Babylon. And the decree went forth that the wise men should be slain; and they sought Daniel and his fellows to be slain. Then Daniel answered with counsel and wisdom to Arioch the captain of the king’s guard, which was gone forth to slay the wise men of Babylon: He answered and said to Arioch the king’s captain, Why is the decree so hasty from the king? Then Arioch made the thing known to Daniel. Then Daniel went in, and desired of the king that he would give him time, and that he would shew the king the interpretation. Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions:
David and Goliath. 1 Samuel 17:10-13 And the Philistine said, I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together. When Saul and all Israel heard those words of the Philistine, they were dismayed, and greatly afraid. Now David was the son of that Ephrathite of Beth–lehem–judah, whose name was Jesse; and he had eight sons: and the man went among men for an old man in the days of Saul. And the three eldest sons of Jesse went and followed Saul to the battle: and the names of his three sons that went to the battle were Eliab the firstborn, and next unto him Abinadab, and the third Shammah.
- Your salvation is a pearl. Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. It’s the most precious gift of God to you.