Isaiah 53:10 wherever Jesus Christ went He did well. He was not a failure, He was prosperous.
3John 1:2; 1 Timothy 4-15.
There are people that can not prosper, through no fault of theirs. May it never be your portion in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Zechariah 1:7; a life that does not prosper is living a life unfulfilled potential.
When your life is prosperous, everything works for you. It means you carry grace, and when you step into a situation, things begin to change for the better.
When there is no prosperity, mockery and shame enter.
1 Chronicles 4:10.
Why must you prosper?
- Because it’s expected of you. God didn’t create you to suffer Romans 8:19.
Characteristics of prosperity.
- Divine approval. Anytime you do something, it works well. When things are hard for others, they’re easier for you. Joshua 1:8
- Good fortune follows you. 1 John 3:2-
Hindrances to Prosperity
- Divine embargo. Proverbs 1:29-31.
- When you are unaware of your state. Psalm 49:20. The prodigal son did not understand his state, which is why he lacked prosperity. Luke 15:16.
- Failure to abide in Christ John 15:4. Some may argue that there are people making it without God, but David considered it in Psalm 73:1 -28.
- Resistance to brokenness. When your heart is still hard. John 12:24; you must die to yourself. You must understand that the life you live is by the grace of God; Galatians 2:20.
- When people live a life of disobedience and carelessness. Deuternonmy 8:18 you must choose the prosperity from God and not that of the world. Deuteronomy 28:1; Psalm 66:18; Isaiah 1:19.
- When the spirit is corrupted. God will not join Himself to you when our spirit is corrupted. A hostile or quarrelsome spirit can not be helped by God.
- Ignorance; Ecclesiastes 10:15, not just ignorance but also refusal to learn. If you don’t know and you don’t accept that you don’t know, you hinder yourself.
How to Prosper.
- To recognise and respect the spiritual aspect of prosperity. There is a pattern and process with God.
- You must settle your destiny on the altar with God. Hebrews 4:16.
- Desire to be a blessing and a carrier of blessing. You only need to release your life to be used by God. What the world didn’t give to you can’t be taken by the world.
- Live a spirit filled life. Praying and seeking the face of God at all times. Represent God in your thoughts, your words, and your character.