- It is our vision to be a place where the hurting, the frustrated and the confused can find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness and encouragement.
- It is our vision to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible in the city of London and beyond.
- It is our vision to receive hundreds of members into the fellowship of our church family, growing, glowing and living their lives for Jesus.
- It is our vision to equip every believer for a significant ministry by helping them to discover, develop and deploy the gifts and talents God gave them.
- It is our vision to be a church where every member is an evangelist.
- It is our vision to be able to impact the community in which we are located.
COMMUNICATIONS AND ADVERTISING
- Regularly update and make effective use of website
- Adopt emerging technical innovations
- Put our messages on YouTube
- Develop a comprehensive publicity strategy.
- Make all contact with Overcomers a pleasant and rewarding experience
- Encourage every member to grow spiritually
- Ensure good participation in prayer programmes
- Encourage relationship building among the membership
- Arrange personal visits to members
- Hold Special Guest Sundays during the first Sundays of every month
- Purchase a church van
- Help and encourage members to achieve spiritual empowerment.
- Encourage members to read through the bible by December.
- Encourage every member to attend Bible School for Discipleship
- Organise leadership meeting twice in the year (April and October)
- Prepare to move to bigger and owned property
- Hold meetings, conference and summits with a surplus budget
- To organise London Power Summit with a target audience of 300
- To organise 4 meetings including New Beginning (Feb) Anniversary (April) Couple’s Forum (Oct) Christmas Praise (Dec). The London Power Summit in August is a major outreach which is collaborative.
- Use the meetings to promote Victory International Church
- Develop and create incentives for people to attend meetings
- Harness and utilise the database of contacts
- Develop plans to make sure that all our meetings provide remarkable experience for attendees
- Encourage Choir and ushers to wear more formal dressing. Invest in Choir uniform
- Improve praise and worship experience on Sundays and midweek.
- Manage our children more effectively and ensure that they enjoy coming to church.