Malachi 2: I’ll make a difference between those who serve me and those who serve me not.
Divine distinction is one of the spiritual attributes that can announce you to your world. While they are being cast down, you are being lifted. While many are nursing ailments, they notice that you don’t have a pill box in your home. While they are borrowing, you are lending to others. While they are hoarding what they have, you are liberal and you are not reducing. They are bound to ask you, how are you doing it?
There must be supernatural proofs in your life as a child of God. Acts He does not leave Himself without a testimony.
What are proofs?
Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Supernatural proofs are signs of approval, verification, authentication, confirmation, validation, attestation and substantiation from God.
Romans 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
What proofs are you expected to show:
- That you belong to God. Wonders and miracles are hallmark of God. They expect to see you live a life of wonders. The kingdom of God is not in words only, but in power.
- You must exhibit the reality of God. The almightiness of God. Jeremiah 32:17 Ah Lord God ! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee: (27) Is there anything too hard for me? To show that God is massive. With God, all things are possible.
- Your life must showcase the potency of the word of God. The infallibility and reliability of the word. It must be clear that the word of God is not literature. It’s not Shakespeare or Mein-Kampf. That it is provable. Psalm 119:89 For ever, O Lord , thy word is settled in heaven. Hebrew 6:17-18 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
- You must espouse the reality of resurrection of Jesus Christ and the victory therein. Colossians 2:13-15 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. Ephesians 1:19-22 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church.
- The reality of your sonship must be made obvious. A child revelling in the majesty of their father. Romans 8:15-17 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
NATURE OF PROOFS
Supernatural events happen around you
You are a puzzle and an enigma
You are a bundle of surprises and amazement. You make them wonder and ponder.
THE EFFECT OF PROOFS
The effect is dissolution of doubts. Daniel and his friends banished doubts in the minds of the king.
You’ll make many change their opinion. Establishment that divination is real.
There shall be salvation of souls. The sailor asked Paul Acts 16:27-31 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here. Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
THE SECRET OF DIVINE DISTINCTION
Knowledge of God. Intimacy with God. Daniel 11:32. Addiction to anything to do with God.
The carryable presence of God. Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Mobile presence of God.
A craving for the pregnant word of God. A hunger for the rhema in the word of God. You connect to power through the word of God. You instigate power and ignite power, through the word. The word is highly inflatable. Ecclesiastes 8:4 Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?
Seek to be in the company of those who are radiating the power and proof of God. 1 Samuel 10:11 And it came to pass, when all that knew him beforetime saw that, behold, he prophesied among the prophets, then the people said one to another, What is this that is come unto the son of Kish? Is Saul also among the prophets?