The people who help you achieve your destiny are not always obvious. But if you’re open to their help, you’ll find them.
1. Divine provokers: These are people who will challenge you to step up and fulfill your destiny. They may be difficult to deal with, but they are ultimately there to help you grow.
2. Intercessors: These are people who will pray for you and stand in the gap for you. They are a vital part of your support system and can help you overcome obstacles.
3. Correctors: These are people who will give you honest feedback and help you avoid making mistakes. They may not always be easy to hear, but they are ultimately there to help you succeed.
4. Motivators: These are people who will encourage you and keep you going when things get tough. They are a valuable source of support and can help you stay focused on your goals.
5. Givers: These are people who will provide you with the resources you need to achieve your goals. They may be financial, emotional, or spiritual resources, but they are all essential to your success.